Friday, October 26, 2018

Oct. 26

Dear pearins, This month we are doing ixspairmints in writing workshop. This week is red ribin week. Make shere your kid retrns their pumpkin. Make shere that you read the new lunch menyou not the old one. Hope you have a happy and save holloween.
By Huck E.

Notes:
*In case you didn't see my email earlier this afternoon, I'm trying to prepare for our upcoming conference. If you will not be available on Nov. 15, 19, and 20, please let me know so I can look at additional dates.  I will provide the online signup once it is available.
*Next week we will be reading a biography of Abraham Lincoln's life including a timeline of important events in his life. I would like our students to develop a timeline of their life too. On Monday you will get a blank timeline. Please help your child fill it out with 5-6 important events starting with their birth date! Please return by Thursday 11/1! Thank you for your help!