Friday, February 22, 2019

Feb. 22

We learned noo stuff  abuot  Prestints.  We learned  hou  to  count  by  fours in math. We also learned  abuot editing our poems. We  learned  abuot  katipilers in  Mrs. Deprospris’  class.  We  made a bord game at  libare  in  speshols.
by Jeffrey S. 

Notes:
*I had a couple of questions about accessing SplashMath and Raz Kids at home, so I thought a reminder to all may be helpful. (I sent login cards for both at the beginning of the year but I understand if they have since been misplaced.) The easiest way to use these programs would be to google them in your search engine and then click on student login. Once you get to this screen your child should be able to log on, since we use both programs daily in our class. PLEASE let me know if you need further help.
*Behavior has been a little more challenging the last 2 weeks. Our snow days definitely have had an impact. I really appreciate more conversations at home about school expectations and being respectful to peers and teachers. Thanks so much! Have a great weekend!