Sunday, March 3, 2019

March 1

Hi parents,I am Lia Kraemer with your weekly news report. This week we are studying dipthongs in spelling-ou,ow,oi and oy. Your child will have to turn in Rockys reading challenge by March 15. In writing workshop we are editing our stories so we can be like real poets. In math we are couting by 4s and 3s. We had a MATH TEST![I hope I get 100] We also had stem with Mr. Mendel. We ernd five stars and you know what that means…CELLABRATION TIME! We also finished the second grade test this week too.  

Notes:
How good is Lia's post?!^^ Too cute! (I meant to post this on Friday!)
I hope you are staying safe and warm! A few notes about this upcoming week! As of right now we have a 2 hr delay tomorrow. We will take our dipthong ou,ow/oi,oy Spelling test on Monday so we can be on schedule! Please look at our newsletter to see more about this week!